The Distinct Life is back with season two of their popular 30 for 30 series. This time around, the Dirty 30 for 30 pairs upcoming footwear releases from a multitude of brands with some of the most interesting artists, athletes, and tastemakers from Detroit. All participants are positive contributors to the city and all photography is courtesy of D-Town’s own Jeremy Deputat.
Day 1. Mayer Hawthorne repping the upcoming colorway of the New Balance 1300 “Made in the USA”, set to release this summer.
Gotta love JD’s photography and the guys at Distinct Life/Burn Rubber…always creative and blending scenes.
- aizaibela likes this
- thelonesinger reblogged this from jeremydeputat
- psychotically-calm reblogged this from easylivin91
- easylivin91 reblogged this from jeremydeputat
- mariyuhhhhh likes this
- fuckyeahmayerhawthorne likes this
- briankellyphoto reblogged this from jeremydeputat and added:
- jeremydeputat posted this